Update

|
I know I haven't posted in awhile and things have really been tough ever since Hurricane Sandy and now I have to deal with a death in the family. But anyway I plan on posting again real soon. My loving wife has agreed to play WHFB with me and now she has decided to buy me a brand new army. The Dark Elves. I can't wait to assemble and paint them. I plan to post Battle Reports along with pictures. Ever since Christmas we have been building up and making new terrain and a new board that will actually fit in her mothers house. I'll be taking pictures of the first game and then I'll start taking battle report notes. So keep your eyes out and thank you for following. Want more table top games, video game, RPG's, gadgets and everything else play? try Hidden Area .
Looking for a different kind of role playing game? Try Disparity .

0 comments:

Post a Comment