Vampires vs. Skaven

|
This was the first game we played that all of the miniatures were painted.  I lost a lot of terrain in Hurricane Sandy so we had to redo the entire board and all of the terrain.

We played a take and hold battle of sorts.  It wasn't a scenario from the book we just pulled it out of our heads.  Basically we had to reach each others strongholds.  Skaven had the watchtower and the Vampires had a castle.

Unfortunately I only lasted about 3 turns before Zacharias the Everliving and his dragon started wreaking havoc.  Not too mention she has a lot more wizards than I do.

I have a Dark Elves army I'm working on currently so hopefully that will even the odds a little bit.


















Want more table top games, video game, RPG's, gadgets and everything else play? try Hidden Area .
Looking for a different kind of role playing game? Try Disparity .

0 comments:

Post a Comment