Imperial Vox Cast Podcast

|
The Imperial Vox Cast Podcast. I don't really know what to say about these guys. Their titles don't really match what they are discussing and most of the time they only talk about it for a few minutes or so. These guys ramble a lot and they curse a lot! I'm all for cursing but when I'm listening to a podcast that appears to be about the hobby who wants to hear that but at least they warn you in the beginning about the language. The audio is a bit off and sounds a little muffled. They also discuss their games and their armies a lot, which is fine with me and about the only thing that is a plus.

I wouldn't recommend downloading this podcast if I were you guys. The Imperial Vox Cast, Dice Like Thunder and The Warbanner are all decent podcasts don't get me wrong however, we are talking about an hour to two hours of talking about armies and things like that. Some of which are Games Workshop among other table top miniature games. Pick well, I know they are free so you should definitely check out all three that I have listed on my site.

Want more table top games, video game, RPG's, gadgets and everything else play? try Hidden Area .

0 comments:

Post a Comment